Wednesday, 24 December 2008

'Twas the Night before Christmas...

...and a busy one in the HenHouse.  Hen's den is looking a little bit festive...






And the Munchkin has made me this picture showing our three kittys in Christmas mode...





I've been wrapping presents...




But I think it's fair to say, there won't be any more Christmas sewing so I can put this little lot away...




Quite an assortment of Christmassy baskets are cluttering up my den...





This evening, we took the Munchkin to the Christingle service which was lovely, you can't beat a spot of Away in a Manger and Hark the Herald Angels Sing. We've returned home so that the Munchkin could get down to the real important stuff that Christmas Eve is made of, well, when you're aged seven, that is...






I do hope that should the Munchkin's dream come true, Father Christmas can find some room under the tree!




All that remains is for all of us at the HenHouse to wish you a




very...


20 comments:

  1. Lovely Hen....have a very merry day!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you to Hen! I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Hen, wishing you & your family a very merry Christmas. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family Hen! Rachaelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a lovely time I cant beleive its all over !!! where did the wire basket come from its gorgeous!
    hope the munchkin is enjoying all his new toys! i need another house to put everything in !!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas!!Yay your hyacinths bloomed :)
    mine too - not blogging today, and I told mself I wouldnt look!!! just popped online to see if the Laura ashley sale started yet lol!!
    x hope you and yours had a fabulous christmas day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos :0)

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hen, hope you all had a good Christmas. I haven't used my machine yet...... I've read the instructions...mmmmmmm not sure I understand it - It's a bit high tech compared to my old one!! I'm sure I'll work it out one day.... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hen, i hope you all had a wonderful day. Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all the pics are soo lovely!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!! Hope this new year is great for you!! hugs!! xo Britt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got a beautiful blog with gorgeous photos. Your christmas looked very festive. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure when you are back but hope you enjoyed your break at the cottage and wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year !
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That gift wrapping! Divine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, it made me go a bit weak at the knees! Is the christmas wrapping paper from cath kidston by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog!
    I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

    Laura from Italy

    ReplyDelete

You are warmly encouraged to leave a comment here. Your comments are emailed directly to me so rest assured I read and treasure every one. Thank you for supporting my blog with your comment. X